Education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind--- Albert Einstein
Why Preschool Education?
Preschool education is not just about art, music, dance, fun and fantasy. A good preschool program ensures setting comprehensive learning objectives and having a structured way to achieve these goals in the child considering that every child is special, different and an individual in his/her own right. A quality preschool program revolves around the child.
The major components that are instrumental in shaping the learning of the child in school are:
- The philosophy
- The curriculum and methodology
- The learning tools offered to the child
- The teachers who facilitate learning
We are tightly integrating these 4 components in a way that will have the most beneficial impact on the development of the child. The core philosophy inspired by the Montessori method drives the curriculum, the curriculum is the foundation for the tools / materials used in the preschool. Each material has been designed and manufactured keeping in mind the curriculum objectives and the philosophy. The teachers have been trained intensively on the philosophy, curriculum and the materials. So all the 4 components are interwoven and this results in an Early Learning program that will aid in building adults who are not only academically equipped, but also socially adopt & clear thinking individuals.
What Differentiates us?
- Child centric approach rather than teacher centric.
- Strong Montessori based philosophy & method also incorporating best practices from other early childhood philosophies.
- Strong focus on a structured curriculum.
- Comprehensive set of objectives for the overall development of the child.
- Materials and tools for learning designed for the curriculum.
- A methodology that instills a sense of purpose & interest to work hard in the child
- Revolutionary assessment technique.
- A structured learning program for the overall development of the child.
- Tight integration between curriculum objectives, materials, activities, teacher training & assessment ensuring there is no disconnect.
Purpose of Education
in other words enhance skills that will make them excel at whatever they do!!
in other words foster social skills & values that will make them good human beings!!
A child with a purpose knowing what he wants to do next and is able to do it is the happiest. Out of this joy comes self-confidence & willingness to work. If such a child is equipped with the right tools, there is no stopping his way to excellence.
Research proves that Early Education is critical because:
- Brain development is most rapid in the early years
- 75% of neural connectivity is complete by the age of 7
- When the quality of stimulation is deficient, child development is seriously affected.
Early years (2 to 4) is a unique stage of phenomenal brain development and learning in a child. The capacity to absorb concepts and learn is highest during this phase. Hence it is important to expose the child to a structured environment which will provide adequate and appropriate stimulus for learning.
Every child has an inherent nature and intelligence that is peculiar to him. This varies from child to child and is the most important factor to consider when the child comes to school.